- Make our website work as you would expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you, to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our website
So you can easily "Like" or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
We use: - Google Analytics
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
We use: - Google Adwords
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy: